These are the Rules and Regulations that make up our REFUND POLICY please read them very carefully.
- All Charter and Deposit prices are quoted in US dollars. To reserve any private charter or walk on there will be a deposit required. For a 3 hours afternoon booze cruise and snorkeling party boat charter $300.00, for a 3 hours sunset cruise private charter $450.00, for a full day charter . All walk on’s $65.00 and children over 6 years old $33.00 must pay in full. Of course you can make this deposit via a wire transfer to our US bank account trough Quick Pay from Chase bank or it can be paid with any credit card, bank card or debit card through PayPal. You are welcome to use our PayPal menu on our trip rates page and our contact form on our contacts page to make this process easier. As soon as we receive your request and deposit, we will send you an e-mail confirming your reservation. If the date you desire is already reserved, we will contact you immediately to arrange an alternative date for your trip. There are no exceptions to this process.
- The remaining balance due for your trip must be paid in full upon your arrival in Punta Cana. This payment can be made at our office in El Cortecito Bavaro or before boarding your charter party boat. It may be paid in US dollars or Dominican Pesos at the daily exchange rate in US Dollars. You may also use PayPal for this payment. Sorry no Travel Checks are accepted.
- In order to maintain our commitment to all of our guests, Punta Cana Party Boat operates a strict cancellation policy. We will contact you once we receive full payment for your charter to confirm your reservation and it will be guaranteed and complete. If a refund is due, the following will determine the amount of refund you will be entitled to. Thank you for your cooperation. All reservation is suject to availability. We need a minimum of 15 people to provide service on our party boat.
100% Refund if the weather or water conditions are unsafe. If the weather conditions (rain or wind) causes the Captain to be unable to go out on the day of your charter, you will be entitled to a full refund. Or if you have a medical condition that prohibits you to go on the scheduled charter with a MEDICAL CERTIFICATE from a Dominican Hospital you are entitled to a full refund.
75% Refund if you cancel your reservation within 20 days or more of your scheduled chartered date.
50% Refund if you cancel your reservation within 15 days of your scheduled chartered date.
25% Refund if you cancel your reservation within 10 days of your scheduled chartered date.
If you need to change your reservation date for your trip, you may due it for free as long as you advise us by phone or by e-mail more than 48 hours before the scheduled charter departure. All changes are subject to availability.
- No shows and late arrivals are charged full price. No refunds or discounts for no shows and late arrivals.
- Keep in mind that Punta Cana is located in the Tropics. It rains often here and most all of our charters run rain or shine. We would not have a successful charter service if we cancelled trips because of the rain. Our Captain will not go out if it is unsafe, but a little rain won’t cause us to cancel a trip. If you get motion sickness during the trip, we can not give you a refund or discount. If your scheduled charter goes out, then the refund policies stated above will apply. No exceptions.